IBM Developer Page for Brian W. Hugenbruch
[ Main ]
[ About ]
[ Presentations ]
[ Publications ]
Last Updated: 17 October 2017
Remember when homepages were a thing?
... yeah, me neither.
This small developer page serves as a catch-all for nerdery
-- which, at current, writing, involves everything from
virtualization of hardware cryptography, RACF access controls
and security policities, notes on certifications, application
security, TLS, LDAP, and unspeakable things related to cloud
security and REST APIs.
Feel free to ping me on any technical topic, be it related to
any of the above or a tangentially related area. I'm also
willing to discuss non-work topics (see 'About') as time permits.
- E-mail: bwhugen <at> us <dot> ibm <dot> com.
- the old way is the good way. Use this for a formal response.
- Twitter: @Bwhugen
- because sometimes, you have really short questions.
Use this for the fastest response.
- LinkedIn: Brian
- note, I only check this once a month or so. Use this if
you're not in a hurry.
- Phone: I'd advise against this. While I have a desk and an
office, it's for decorative purposes only. I spend more time in
meetings and at conferences, or working in a Design Thinking space.
- Facebook: please don't.
Back to VM Developers
Back to VM Home Page