Updated: May 15, 2015
Welcome to IBM's 2015 T3 EMEA Class for Linux on z Systems and z/VM
What: Technical T3 Class for Linux on z Systems and z/VM
When: July 14-16, 2015
Where: IBM Research and Development Lab, Schoenaicher Str. 220,
D - 71032 Boeblingen, Germany
We are very pleased to announce our 2015 technical T3 class. The class
is set up to take place as a three day onsite event at the Boeblingen
IBM Lab on July 14 - July 16, 2015. Join us on these three days focusing
on the latest news and technical updates for Linux on z Systems and z/VM.
Enrollment and Costs/Fees
The class is free of charge. Travel and living expenses will be
Please enroll by sending an email to
Space is limited.
Enrollment closes on July 7, 2015.
IBM z Systems Technical Sales and System z Business Partners.
All attendees will need to sign an IBM Non-Disclosure Agreement.
- What's New for Linux on IBM z Systems
- Dinosaurs can dance: KVM on z Systems
- Docker Update/State of the Art on z Systems
- IBM Spectrum Scale for Linux on z Systems
- Mobile Computing with IBM z Systems and Linux
- IBM GDPS Virtual Appliance for Linux on z Systems
- zVM support for the IBM z13, including SMT
- CPU Pooling and ILMT
Sessions and Agenda - (detailed
schedule will be announced soon)
Presenters will be
Linux on z Systems and z/VM developers from Boeblingen and Endicott,
and others from the technical community.
The closest airport is the airport in Stuttgart-Echterdingen.
For questions, please contact