RSCS 3.2.0 Enhancements
Product Number: 5684-096 Release 3.2.0
- Route print output (LPR) to a TCP/IP line printer DAEMON (LPD) for distribution of print data in a seamless fashion
- Receive data streams from a TCP/IP line print router (LPR) that can be destined anywhere within the NJE (peer) network or bridged back into another TCP/IP network.
- Transmit RSCS print output to ASCII printers attached to Terminal Servers within a TCP/IP network
- Transmit NJE traffic over a TCP/IP network from one NJE peer node to another
- A sockets interface is provided, enabling customers to write their own RSCS TCP/IP drivers.
- 31-bit addressing support allowing RSCS to use storage above the 16MB line.
- Enhanced VMSES/E support with the enablement the sample exit routines supplied with RSCS 3.2.
- RJE/MRJE workstation enhancements
- FORM and MODE options on the LINKDEFINE statement
- 5-digit spool ID support
- Addition of NETDATA parameter for NOTIFY-type links.
- View the RSCS 3.2.0 Announce Information