NAME : HCPSECBK
DESCRIPTION: An element of the SECONDARY USERIDS TABLE
DSECT : SECBK (for IDOFFSET) / SECBB (for LIKE declares)
Used to map information for an element of the
TABLE OF SECONDARY USERIDS. It is maintained
by HCPSEC. This table is neccessary to improve
the performance of HCPSEC.
LOCATED BY : SYSSECQ, an anchor located in SYSCM
CREATED BY : HCPSEC
DELETED BY : HCPSEC
RELOCATION CONSIDERATIONS : None
- The TABLE OF SECONDARY USERIDS is anchored in SYSCM.
The lock for the table is SYSSECLK.
- The definition for each field in an element of the
TABLE OF SECONDARY USERIDS is:
- SEC_NEXT = points to the next element, if there is no
next element then it is zero.
- SEC_SECONDARY_USERID = has a user-id that can be found
in the VMDSECU of some user in the system.
- SEC_NUMBER_OF_REQUESTORS = the number of users in the
system whose VMDSECU is the same as
the SEC_SECONDARY_USERID of this element.
- The invariant for this table
A user-id is in this table if and only if there is some
user in the system whose VMDSECU field contains
this user-id, and, the SEC_NUMBER_OF_REQUESTORS is the
number of users in the system whose VMDSECU field
contains this user-id.