Description of CGI4RTM
1 this month, 1932 altogether.
Downloads for CGI4RTM :
zip archive: z-66K
The objectives of this tool is to operate the function used f requently via browser and consists of simple web interfaces including CGI on Lin ux/390.
The following interfaces are provided. Some of output pages will be shown in graph.
- Most of RTM commands via VMC interface is supported.
eg. Benchmrk, Cancel, Display, Interval, Order, Query, etc.
- Show CPU, I/O, USER graph based on "Display General" data.
- Show historical data such as CPLOG in the specified period.
- Provide the page to change the system-resource-access priority for users.
- Provide simple REXX program to kick alert program in linux on z/VM via
cp send command.
When RTM detects alert condition, any alert can be used in Linux/390.
eg. alert such as mon, e-mail.
- Show graph of historical In/Out packets. The data is obtained by SNMP.
- VM TCP/IP command interface. TRACERTE, PING, NETSTAT
- Most of command options can be specified.
- z/VM 4.2
- z/VM Realtime Monitor Function Level 410
- linux/390 Distribution package
V1.10 Update for z/VM 4.2