Description of YR2000VM
Download count: 7 this month, 9689 altogether.
YR2000VM contains a technical description of VM/ESA's support for 4-digit years and dates in Year 2000 and later. This document is available in several formats (PostScript, LIST3820, and PDF), and includes the following information:
- Year 2000 Ready Releases of VM/ESA
- Why do I need VM/ESA's Year 2000 release?
- Changing the Date/Time of your VM/ESA System
- Year 2000 Testing with VM/ESA Guest Systems
- Do I have a Year 2000 Ready Level of VM/ESA?
- Date formats for CP and CMS Commands
- API's (Application Programming Interfaces)
- CP, CMS, and GCS commands
- Miscellaneous changes
- CP and CMS functions which are not being changed to provide 4-digit year output
There are two files available for downloading:
- YR2000VM VMARCcontains the LIST3820 and Postscript versions of the document
- YR2000VM ZIP is a ZIP file containing the PDF version of the document