Description of GETSTHYI
Download count: 32 this month, 808 altogether.
Downloads for GETSTHYI:
VMARC archive: v-28K
From Don Wilton:
GETSTHYI EXEC invokes the STHYI instruction and records the response in an output file in the specified format (SUMMARY, DETAILS, HEX, ALL).
- GETSTHYI can be run from any CMS user.
- Refer to the GETSTHYI EXEC header for more information.
- CP Programming Services chapter 29 describes STHYI and the response buffer.
- This tool was written as a test driver for use during development of STHYI so the code is a bit of a hack, though has served the author well. Hopefully it will be useful to others as well.
z/VM Service Level Supported
- Service Level - VM65716 - z13 GA2. Hardware group capping.
- 2016-05-23 Original z/VM DOWNLOADS version.
- 2016-05-24 Fix for summary Partition level core counts. V0.01