Description of DLIST
Download count: 19 this month, 5362 altogether.
Downloads for DLIST:
VMARC archive: v-14K
DLIST is a full-screen display of disks accessed by any CMS or GCS machine. Displayed disks can be linked and accessed by pressing a PF key. A Refresh PF Key can be used to monitor the capacity of a displayed disk while files are being written.
DLIST requires QDISK EXEC (included) and XASTOR MODULE (not included), and privilege classes A and E if disks accessed by other virtual machines are to be shown. OPTION LNKNOPAS is recommended for linking other users' disks.
This is version 1.3.0 of DLIST, which has been updated for z/VM 3.1.0.
Contents of DLIST VMARC:
- DLIST EXEC * Exec used to invoke XEDIT with PROFILE $DLIST$
- $DLIST$ XEDIT * XEDIT macro containing the application logic
- DLIST HELPCMS * Usage notes and notices
- QDISK EXEC * Obtains disk information from other virtual machines
- QDISK README * Note on modifying system identifiers in QDISK EXEC